This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, motivated team of pharmacists who work closely with pharmacy technicians and support workers to provide a patient focused, clinical pharmacy service.
The successful candidate will gain a wide range of experience in clinical specialities that include Frailty, Acute admissions, Surgery and Medicine. They will be supported in their development towards meeting the RPS Foundation Framework standards and there will be potential to shadow specialist clinicians within the rotation to support continued learning.
The Pharmacy services at Harrogate are highly regarded across the organisation and have developed innovative ways of working in order to respond to the ever-changing needs of our patients.
- Providing pharmaceutical care to patients from admission to discharge on the wards
- Participating in the multi-disciplinary team at ward level
- Day to day working with the Medicines Management Technicians
- Providing prescribing advice and support to junior medical staff
- Educating patients about their medicines
- Participation in clinical audit
- The post holder will be required to participate in late night and weekend working
- This role includes on-call duties.
Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust is one of only two trusts in Yorkshire and Humber to be awarded HSJs Top 100 Best Places to Work. We believe that You Matter Most, and this is reflected in our values of Responsible, Respectful and Passionate. So if youre looking for an interesting and rewarding career in the NHS, where you can make a real difference to patients’ lives, Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust is the place for you.
Harrogate and District NHS Foundation Trust provides childrens services in North Yorkshire, County Durham, Darlington, Middlesbrough, Stockton-on-Tees, Gateshead and Sunderland. We also provide care for the population in Harrogate and the local area as well as across North Yorkshire and Leeds.
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Paul Golightly Job title: Pharmacy Email address: email@example.com Telephone number: 01423555715
To discuss the role further or to arrange an informal visit please contact Paul Golightly – firstname.lastname@example.org 01423 555715