The Daysol Pharmacy group of pharmacies are dedicated to providing convenient access to quality healthcare.
Services we run include:
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Covid-19 testing
- Disposal of unwanted medicines
- Ear piercing service
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Emergency Contraception
- Flu vaccination
- Stop smoking service
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, as well as responsible and reliable to undergo their foundation training at one of our branches, where we will support you in becoming a competent and confident pharmacist.
Training will be provided by a highly skilled and experienced pharmacist, alongside a friendly team of staff, with training outsourced to propharmance pharmacist training programme.
Tier 2 sponsorship is also an option
Start date: July 2023
- Our Pre-registration training program gives you support and training to become a pharmacist after passing the end of year assessment of the GPhC. We will provide you with a wide range of experience in a number of services including of course prescription dispensing. You will also have the opportunity to develop through additional training such as becoming a Health Champion or Dementia friend. You will also help to train other team members, especially counter assistants and receptionists.
- We have a structured training programme that supports you in collecting evidence against the regulator performance standards and also supports you up to sit the registration assessment provided by Pro Pharmace.
- You will undergo the full training as required by the GPhC and then take the qualifying exams at the end of your year.
Qualifications and Skills
- Mpharm or equivalent from a recognized University
- Have good management, leadership and communication skills to prepare for future role as a qualified pharmacist.
- To plan own workload and study time to develop organizational skills and support the provision of a timely pharmaceutical service.
- Being able to work when under pressure without compromising level of service.
- A team player who leads by example and can bring out the best in others.
- A creative person who can bring new ideas to the pharmacy and solve problems effectively
- The ability to plan and manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Dependability, honesty, self-confidence and a positive attitude that will create an enjoyable working environment.
Must be within easy reach of the pharmacy which is located in DA1.
The train station is a short walk from the pharmacy.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday)
- 8 hour shift with a 1 hour unpaid break
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: Pre-Registration Pharmacist
Expected start date: 17/07/2023