The Pharmacist Network is a clinical led organisation here to support GPs with the delivery of pharmacist and pharmacy tech services.
We pride ourselves on attracting and retaining like-minded individuals who are passionate about the work they carry out, and we value a culture of positivity, transparency and excellence.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for clinically focused, highly motivated clinical pharmacist with GP experience to work out of hours, for our Enhanced Access Service.
This role would be suited to a Non-Prescribing Pharmacist.
Willing to partake, being enrolled or having completed CPPE course is essential for this role.
- Medication reviews/Structured medication reviews
- Recalls and chronic disease focussed activity
- Medicines administration; Docman, Discharge letters, Tasks
- Reauthorising repeat templates
This position runs Mon-Saturday, between the hours of 18.30pm until 20.00pm (Mon-Fri) or 9.00am until 17.00pm / 9.00 until 15.00pm (Saturdays).
Benefits for employees:
- GPhC fees paid
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Employee assistance programme including counselling, digital gym, high st discounts
- Support from a network of 100 pharmacists nationally and dedicated senior pharmacist support
The Pharmacist Network are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workforce, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you have the desired experience and living locally to Dover apply today! Our consultants will be in contact within the next 24/48 hours if suitable!
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Salary: Up to £30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location