The Pharmacist Network are a clinical led organisation here to support GPs with the delivery of pharmacist and pharmacy tech services.
We pride ourselves on attracting and retaining like-minded individuals who are passionate about the work they carry out, and we value a culture of positivity, transparency and excellence.
We are currently looking for GP experienced Clinical Pharmacists to work out of hours, for our Enhanced Access Service.
This role would be suited to a Non Prescribing Pharmacist with previous experience working within general practice.
- Medication reviews/Structured medication reviews
- Recalls and chronic disease focussed activity
- Medicines administration; docman, discharge letters and queries
- Reauthorising repeat templates
This position runs Mon-Saturday, and we are flexible with how many days you work, so long as it is 6.30pm-8pm (Mon-Fri) or 9-5pm/9-2.30pm (Saturdays).
Benefits for employees
- GPhC fees paid
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Employee assistance programme including counselling, digital gym, high st discounts
- Support from a network of 100 pharmacists nationally and dedicated senior pharmacist support
The Pharmacist Network are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workforce, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you have the desired experience, apply today! Our consultants will be in contact within the next 24/48 hours if suitable!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £30.00 per hour
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme
- Work from home
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Remote