Our team is continuing to grow and we are looking for a Pharmacy Technician to join our team on a permanent basis.
Are you an enthusiastic and self-driven pharmacist who is passionate about patient care and who embraces the opportunity to learn and acquire new skills? If yes, then we would love to hear from you!
- GPhC registration
- Evidence of continued learning/personal development in relevant field
- NVQ level 3
- Experience in primary care
- Previous evidence of Pharmacy roles in either the NHS or commercial environment
- Demonstrates general pharmaceutical skills and knowledge in core areas
- Sound clinical knowledge and understanding of the principles of evidenced-based healthcare
- An appreciation of the nature of GPs and General Practices
Contract: Permanent Employment
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full-time 37.5hrs/week
Benefits: Extensive training to be provided by award winning programmes. Support from an experienced clinical team.
Key responsibilities include:
- To work as a GP-practice based or PCN pharmacy technician
- Carry out medicines optimisation tasks, prescription processing tasks
- Support in medication reviews and discharge reconciliation tasks
- Assist in medicines optimisation schemes, local incentives, and patient safety audits
- Support the implementation of national prescribing policies and guidance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Work from home
Work Location: Remote
Reference ID: CPSPT2