Locum Pharmacy Dispenser for Independent and Chain Pharmacies required
Zen Locum is an online platform connecting dispensers with independent and chain pharmacies directly.
- We have a number of open positions available at independent and chain pharmacies looking to hire qualified permanent, locum and part-time dispensers
- This is a great opportunity for dispensers to have more flexibility over their hours, gain experience at a variety of stores and improve on their skills.
- We require locum dispensers to be attentive, motivated and able to communicate effectively with patients.
- Ideal candidates have previous locum community pharmacy experience.
- Must have NVQ qualifications.
- Please apply with your CV clearly showing your experience
Perks / Benefits:
- Choose the time you want to work
- Work within your commuting preferences only
- Competitive pay
- Automatic invoicing
Once you register your application online we will support you through the entire process, from finding suitable shifts in your area to getting paid through our auto-invoice feature. We have a strong track record with pharmacies and locums (check our google reviews), because they know we work hard to make sure pharmacists are happy with their role.
- Create a profile + tell us your preferences
Signing up only takes a few minutes and you’ll only have to do it once. Let us know your preferences on location, availability and pay and we’ll only ever send you relevant work.
- Receive a detailed shift notification and accept from your phone
You’ll be notified via text and email when a shift becomes available. You’ll always be able to see extra details like the PMR system and whether there’s any support staff. Confirm in one click.
- Clock out and relax, we’ll do the invoicing for you
We take care of invoicing on your behalf to bring you peace of mind so you don’t have to spend time chasing payments.
Rate will depend on previous experience as well as the nature of the shift e.g., whether an advanced booking or a last-minute request.
Ref: INDP / ORGP
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary contract, Fixed term contract
Salary: £12.00-£17.00 per hour
Work Location: In person