This is an exciting opportunity to join our progressive team as a REMOTE pharmacy technician working across a primary care network (PCN).
Applicants must have a pharmacy technician qualification (NVQ level 3 equivalent) along with primary care experience and registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated pharmacy technician to join our expanding team where you will have access to peer support and development opportunities as part of our MDT.
You will be a great team player, but capable of independent and autonomous work.
You will work as part of the multi-disciplinary team to support member practices with medicines optimisation.
Key duties include but not limited to: (full job spec can be provided to candidates selected for interview)
· Support the role of PCN clinical pharmacists in the delivery of clinical pharmacy services including processing discharge/clinic letters from secondary care
· Perform medicines improvement work to maximise safe, cost-effective best practice in prescribing under the supervision of the clinical pharmacist/s
· Assist with medication safety monitoring systems (e.g. high-risk drugs)
· Liaise with clinicians and administrative staff to resolve medicine-related queries
· Monitor practice prescribing and adherence to the PCN’s policies, included but not limited to any other local and national prescribing policies and guidelines
· Improve service and quality through mechanisms such as audits
· Support the clinical pharmacists in Structured Medication Reviews
The successful candidate will be required to enrol on the CPPE primary care pathway which will be fully funded.
Salary negotiable and can be discussed further if you are selected for interview.
Please submit your CV if you are interested in the role.
Core Prescribing Solutions is an award winning dynamic fast-paced healthcare organisation with over 20 years’ combined experience in the NHS, primary care, health informatics and the pharmacy sector.
Core Prescribing Solutions provide tailor-made primary care packages through a fully managed pharmacist or technician-led model suited to the needs of Primary Care Networks (PCNs), GP practices and clients to help reduce workloads and streamline processes.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established growing company
- The opportunity to become part of our friendly, hardworking and dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- Specialised training to help you to develop and thrive in your career
- Flexible working
If you’re the ideal candidate, please submit your CV along with your notice period and availability.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: On the road