We've got a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacist to join us as a Pharmacy Manager at one of our central London stores.
At Morrisons Pharmacy, we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It's natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will have every opportunity to lead and shape your service and put it right at the heart of the store.
Our Pharmacy Managers are responsible for:
- Dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, giving healthcare advice to customers including providing consultations and diabetes checks
- Developing your Pharmacy team making sure you implement and share best practice
- Emphasising the importance of clinical governance and investing time in training your team
- Proactively developing Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner, adhering to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems
- Focusing on day to day operations, as well as the medium term operation, regularly conducting audits to maintain high standards
- Possess a Pharmacy degree
- Hold membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Demonstrate excellent team management and communication skills
- Pharmacists working for Morrisons will have to complete a DBS check (organised by us) prior to commencement of employment
Morrisons Pharmacies offer colleagues a high level of working flexibility and control over their work rotas. This enables routine overlap periods with other pharmacists on duty, for consistency of patient care and colleague development.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. Everyone is welcome at Morrisons.
We're Foodmakers and Shopkeepers and together, we make Morrisons. We're the only UK retailer with our own manufacturing business spread across 18 sites, not to mention nearly 500 stores, we've lots of opportunities for you to play your part.
As part of our total rewards package we offer:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private Aviva healthcare plan
- 15% uncapped Morrisons discount for yourself (both in store and online)
- A 10% discount for a friend/family member
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- Annual renewal payment of your GPhC fee
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory holidays
- 40 hour working week
- 4 x life assurance
- Free parking
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption schemes
- Perks with over 850 retailers through our 'My Morri' discount platform offering cashback and instant vouchers
Wherever you are or want to be in your pharmacy career, a move to Morrisons Pharmacy is the perfect prescription for progress. With 117 in-store pharmacies nationwide and 11 million customers visiting us every week, we're helping to make Britain healthier.
We endeavour to be Britain's favourite in-store pharmacy, famous for service and our 'can-do' approach. That means we're offering more and more career opportunities at all levels, growing people, training and supporting them, and making a very serious investment in their success.
If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge and have the skills to strengthen our team further, then we want to hear from you.