Senior Data Administrator (Hybrid) | £300 - £400 per day (inside IR35)
Clinical Data Administrator (Hybrid) - Immediate Start
Manage the client's Data Strategy and Data Model, including Master Data and Interface documentation.
- Deliver and maintain the Data Strategy including E2E processes, Data Model, and interface documentation.
- Ensure users are aware of Data Strategy and Data Models, in a user-friendly manner.
- Collaborate with Application, Infrastructure and QA Functions, responsible for Data Protection.
- Awareness of industry data standards and alignment to NHS and Pharma data requirements.
- Provide standards and processes to document and drive data compliance, with relevant business owners.
- Provide both tactical and strategic assistance (i.ie., assist with data issues - identifications and resolution); recommend and use tools to facilitate adherence, identification and correction).
- Ensure quality, consistency, accuracy and security of data.
- Ensure trained in up-to-date emerging data technologies.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested by the BI and Data Compliance Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of Homecare business practices, processes, and data, preferable.
- In debt experience of data tools and usage of data and analytics technologies (SQL, Qlik, Power BI, Alteryx).
- Experience of data modelling, data dictionaries and interface documentation.
- Experience in managing virtual teams and matrix management.
- Knowledge of transaction SQL and Server intergration Services (SSIS)
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working
- Day rate of £300 - £400 (inside IR35)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.