Manufacturing Operative ( Pharmaceuticals), Hove, East Sussex, BN3
*£23,332.61 starting salary including a 14% shift allowance
Rotating shift pattern, Monday to Friday
We are recruiting Full time, Permanent positions for Manufacturing Technicians to join us on a permanent basis. (40 hours a week)
Free parking on-site and easy access to the A27 and Hove Railway Station is within walking distance.
*Hourly rate initially £11.22 ph depending on experience
We offer a comprehensive and ongoing training programme, a friendly and supportive team environment, and an attractive rotating shift pattern.
• Staff canteen on site with free tea and coffee
• 23 days holiday (increasing to 25) plus 8 UK bank holidays
• Group personal pension scheme
• Annual profit-related company and individual bonus payments based on successful performance
• Life assurance at a twice-annual salary
• Health Plan with Simply Health including access to a GP or Counselling Services 24/7, discounted
• prescriptions, money back on optical, dental, and physiotherapy
• Retail discount and cashback scheme
• Ride-to-work scheme
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Referral Scheme bonus of £1,000
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be:
• Setting up and operating machinery for all aspects of manufacturing
• Dispensing raw materials
• Carrying out granulation, compression, or coating of tablets or encapsulation of hard gelatine capsules.
• Completing batch documentation per instructions and quality standards.
• Maintaining defined standards of Safety, GMP, and Production Output.
We would like to hear from you if your background, experience, and skills include: Hove, East Sussex, BN3
• Experience as a Technician in pharmaceutical manufacturing or a similar regulated environment e.g., cosmetics or food industry
• The ability to work within GMP principles
• Able to work within Health & Safety regulations and follow procedures
• You are self-motivated with a proactive attitude
• Would like to learn and develop your skills
• Have a continuous improvement mindset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – as you will need to follow detailed written instructions and record and process complete manufacturing records accurately
• ·Good numeracy skills as you will need to complete simple mathematical calculations
• Able to work alone or in a team
About Custom Pharma Services (CPS)
Custom Pharma Services is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation with a broad portfolio of commercial and development products and has a proven track record of designing and developing new oral solid dose formulations to support clinical studies, followed by process development and scale-up to successfully launch these new products. Our ‘Clinical to Commercial’ offering is achieved through integrated new product development and introduction system that ensures we have a Flexible, Agile, and Streamlined approach to deliver on time and meet our customers’ expectations.
Custom is a great place to work where teamwork and support are encouraged, where every individual is valued and supported to achieve their full potential because if you can, then Custom Can!
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.