GLOBAL CRO, UP TO £90 PER HOUR, REMOTE
Your new company
You will be joining one of the world's leading global pharmaceutical companies, who have won multiple awards and are a data focused CRO. You'll be taken into an environment where talented people can show case there work and make a significant difference towards scientific history and people's lives. Working within this Global Pharma you will be able to test and extensively increase your knowledge as you would be working with the industries best. This renown pharma specialises in providing statistics, programming, data science to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Due to the demand and the continuous success, the Team is looking for a Principle Statistician to assist the department.
Your new role
You will be responsible for a hands-on technical statistics role alongside holding a combined project leadership and line management if desired. You will be working across a range of phases and therapeutics areas, you will be responsible for overlooking lead assigned studies, ensuring they are delivered to optimal quality, time, and budget.
- Lead a team of statisticians and programmers to analyse clinical trial data using a variety of statistical methods
- Overlook and teach internal and external statisticians with statistical and data analysis methods
- Be a expert across multiple studies to help clarify details on analysis methods.
- Ensuring the highest quality standards and principals are conducted and done to the highest standard
- Ensuring positive and engaging client relationships
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in a related discipline
- Previous experience working in clinical trials
- Experience in oncology, vaccines or rare disease studies
- Ability to communicate and work well with people from different departments
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
- Competitive and flexible rates between £60-90 per hour
- Opportunity to join an award-winning specialist biometric CRO
- 12 months contract which can be increased to 18 months
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.