Bio Analytics Molecular Scientist
Your new role
- Support as a lead scientist working across a vast array of projects involving routine analysis, methods development, method validations and troubleshooting which will range in scale, scope and timeline
- Plan and perform analytical work, generating and interpreting data and generating reports when required working as part of the Biologics group
- As a Bio Analytics Molecular Scientist you will utilise your knowledge and skillset in all practical aspects of one of more analytical techniques such as c-IEF, CE-SDS, SDS-PAGE, mRNA analysis techniques, ELISA/Plate based residual impurity analysis, HPLC, LC-MS/MS among others for the analysis of primarily Biopharmaceutical products.
What you'll need to succeed:
- BSc/ MSc/ PhD in Biochemistry/ Chemistry (or related scientific discipline) is essential
- In- depth knowledge of (Bio)Pharmaceutical testing with experience using CE instruments, Chromatography and residual impurity analysis techniques for the analysis of Biologics
- Comprehensive experience of working in GxP regulatory laboratory with strong understanding of GMP principles
- Strong method development and validation experience
- Demonstrate experience training, supervising and coordinating the work of more junior scientists
- Clear written and verbal communications skills with the ability to clearly convey processes, results and key messages and able to build rapport quickly and effectively
- Good practical laboratory and problem- solving skills
- Experience in Oligonucleotide and mRNA analysis would be very advantageous
What you'll get in return
- Join this company and you will become part of their global network of inspiring and entrepreneurial colleagues
- They are a global family that values diversity and they thrive working together with precision, pace and passion
- They are working to make the world even better, ensuring the quality, safety and sustainability of products and services used by millions of people around the world
Development and career opportunities around the Globe
Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
You will be joining the Chemical and Pharma team, based at Manchester
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.