Senior Analytical Scientist
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity for Analytical / Senior Analytical Scientists to join this dynamic team. You will have experience as an analytical or senior analytical scientist in a cGMP accredited laboratory.
Currently looking to recruit additional analytical scientists to join our team, based in our cGMP labs, just south of Cambridge. Globally have a network of over 1000 laboratories and are the trusted provider of quality and safety solutions for world leading companies.
Your new role
- Provide full analytical testing support for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products / compounds in accordance with cGMP practices against strict timelines to successfully meet client milestones
- Perform a variety of complex sample preparations
- Perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Communicate effectively and follow detailed written and verbal instruction
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- Report writing
What you'll need to succeed
- General analytical chemistry knowledge
- Ability to write protocols and reports with minimum supervision
- Testing experience of inhalation products such as Pressurized Metered-Dose Inhalers (pMDIs), Dry Powder Inhalers (DPIs) and nebulisers for impaction, dose delivery and particle size analysis would be advantageous
- Educated to a Higher Education Level in a relevant area, i.e chemistry
- Experience working within a cGMP Lab
What you'll get in return
We are a global family that values diversity and we thrive working together with precision, pace and passion. We are working to make the world Ever Better, ensuring the quality, safety and sustainability of products and services used by millions of people around the world.
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Development and career opportunities around the Globe
- Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
Joining our Chemical and pharma team in Cambridgeshire
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.