Neighbourly Pharmacy, Canada’s largest and fastest growing network of community pharmacies is now accepting applications for a staff pharmacist to join the team in High Prairie, Alberta.
The Pharmacist is responsible for providing safe, effective, and appropriate drug therapy and actively contributes to an environment of employee and customer engagement. The Pharmacist will play a key role in achieving departmental excellence in the areas of patient focused care, customer service and workflow efficiencies.
Neighbourly is proud to offer you employee stock ownership plan, RRSP matching, above average compensation and so much more.
Patient Focused Care Responsibilities:
- Focus on clinical services (i.e., medication reviews, disease state management)
- Ability to work closely with addictions teams to combat substance use disorders
- Initiate care plans, follow up and document
- Administer vaccines
- Determine appropriateness of drug therapy
- Monitor medication adherence
- Collect and document relevant patient, drug, and disease information
- Recommend OTC products and vitamins
- Answer questions from patients that require therapeutic knowledge, clinical analysis, or assessment
- Supervise a pharmacy student or a provisional pharmacist in the performance of restricted activities
- Other duties as required
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
- Licensed to practice in the province seeking employment
- Injection certification is required
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.