Pure Integrative Pharmacy is looking for Pharmacists at various locations. This position could include weekend shifts. We are seeking a person that can provide outstanding customer service and assist our clients in taking control of their health.
Come join an integrative pharmacy that bridges the gap between conventional and complementary medicine. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive compensation packages and opportunity for growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Practicing within federal/provincial, regulatory/legal requirements, provincial Code of Ethics
- Ensuring all privacy requirements are met, including customer confidentiality and consent management
- Promoting health and wellness and educate customers and as appropriate, engage with customers both in and outside the store
- Maintaining records required in accordance with legislation, standards of practice, and policy
- Providing timely and positive resolutions and advice to customer needs
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- BC Pharmacy license and good standing with the College of Pharmacists.
- Proficiency with Pharmacy Software solutions, preferably Kroll.
- Experience with compounding would be considered an asset
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Pure Integrative Pharmacy has a vision to shape the future of pharmacy services and improve the health outcomes of our patients by empowering them to take control of their health. We achieve this with trained, compassionate staff that work together integrating the best practices from multiple schools of thought. Pure Integrative Pharmacy is powered by an experienced management team, dedicated pharmacists, natural health advisers, skin specialists, and strong partnerships.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position