- Follow the pre-registration pharmacist training program approved by the Singapore Pharmacy Council.
- Ensure the completion of the required Learning Log as prescribed in the training program.
- Conduct a project in line with our pharmacy department objectives and organizational goals.
- Work with other healthcare professionals to ensure that sound medication management processes for patient safety are in place.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by managers or other supervisors.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- Approval from Singapore Pharmacy Council as a pre-registration pharmacist.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.