ALPS - a subsidiary of SingHealth, was set up in 2018 as part of Ministry of Health’s (MOH) strategic thrust in delivering value-based supply chain solutions to public healthcare. As the public healthcare supply chain agency, we design and execute a national level end-to-end supply chain blueprint in partnership with 26 Public Healthcare Institutions (PHIs) in Singapore.
Our employees are key to our excellence – the heartbeat in sustaining our mission, developing new capabilities and re-engineering processes to future-proof Singapore’s healthcare supply chain landscape – making it more sustainable and resilient.
An exciting career awaits you at ALPS. Join us to embark on a meaning career that brings value and impact to the population. Apply now if that sounds like something you would like to be a part of.
You will be part of the team that supports the Procurement, Inventory and Contract management services to the organization. The candidate is expected to provide proactive planning and added value to hospital purchases.
- Lead procurement and logistics team in hospital to ensure no disruption in drug supply
- Administer and supervise the procurement of pharmaceuticals and non-pharmaceutical items to minimize out of stock situation, or to bring in alternatives where applicable
- Review and implement supply chain policies and procedure
- Source, evaluate, negotiate and manage contracts with vendor
- Participate in tender evaluation and provide feedback on pharmaceutical products
- Analyse and evaluate and identify opportunities to reduce overall purchasing costs
- Oversee the inventory management and stock turn within department target
- Responsible for MOH Civil Emergency, Emergency Preparedness and Pandemic Outbreak drug supply as main liaison person with MOH related to drug supply chain
- Responsible for all Controlled Drug (CD) related matters in hospital and main liaison with HSA for CD related issues/ audits
- Preview procurement and logistics related procedures or policies to improve workflow
- Practice professional responsibility and train pre-registration pharmacists, as needed
- Degree in Pharmacy, registration with the Singapore Pharmacy Council with relevant professional practice
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skill and able to interact with the staff of all levels
- Good writing and communication skills
- Meticulous with an eye for details and numbers
- Familiarization with SAP and government procurement process would be an added advantage
- Competitive paid-leave entitlements including family care leave
- Performance bonus and AWS payments
- Annual salary increment
- Health insurance and dental coverage
- Training and development opportunities
- Rotation opportunities and career progression
- Maternity Medical Benefit
Please include the following information in your resume for speedier processing.
- Current or Existing salary
- Expected salary or remuneration package
- Reason for leaving each company
- Date of availability or Notice Period
We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants will be notified.