The client our client, a global healthcare provider delivering quality medical service to patients in the practice of general medicine or specialized medicine and surgery is now looking for an experienced individual to fill the position of an experiencedPharmacist
- Dispense prescription drugs and provide information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication storage.
- Ensures compliance with standard operating procedures, quality assurance and local regulations.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the Pharmacy
- Perform medication reviews to ensure appropriate and safe medication use
- Conduct quality assurance audits relating to medication management
- Handle procurement of drugs and pharmaceutical items, and ensure proper storage and handling
- Provide lectures to Pharmacy staff and other hospital employees on pertinent topics
- Delegates, oversees and reviews the work of assigned subordinates
- Bachelor of Science (Pharmacy) or equivalent.
- Registered with the Singapore Pharmacy Council.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in healthcare institution.
- Able to provide great patient care.
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
EA JAC Recruitment Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence: 90C3026
EA Personnel: R1109147
EA Personnel Name: Noor Suliana Liza Binte Ab Lateb