- Responsible for developing procurement strategies to achieve optimal results.
- Identifying and expanding new roles and work activities of the team, sourcing pharmaceutical products, manage any arising supply chain and product feeback issues.
- Lead projects to review and revise standard operating procedure and policies to improve efficiencies, facilitate and administer projects and programmes.
How To Apply
- Degree in Pharmacy with minimum 5 years' of relevant professional practice experience preferred
- A registered pharmacist with the Singapore Pharmacy Council
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in engaging stakeholders
- Strong integrity and good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarization with SAP will be an added advantage
Please include the following information in your resume for speedier processing.
- Please submit your updated resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
- Current or Last Drawn salary
- Expected salary or remuneration package
- Reason for leaving each company
- Date of availability or Notice Period
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your information to hiring managers for their consideration. All information will be treated with highest confidentiality.*
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates would be notified.
We wish you all the best in your career search.