As a Pharmacist, are you looking to take your Pharmacy career to new heights with one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the UK?
We have numerous exciting vacancies for a Prescribing Pharmacist and Non-Prescribing Clinical Pharmacists based anywhere. As a remote pharmacist you will earn a highly competitive salary dependent on skill sets, prior experience, scope of competence and qualifications which will be discussed at interview stage.
The post holder will be an experienced Clinical Pharmacist, PCN Pharmacist or Practice Pharmacist who acts within their professional boundaries to develop and work within a wide, multidisciplinary team making a positive difference to patients lives. They will take responsibility for areas of chronic disease management and undertake clinical medication reviews.
Company culture is extremely important for us and we are looking to expand our team of pharmacists who are aligned with our credo and culture and are committed to delivering excellent clinical care to the patients we serve.
Role Requirements – Essentials - Clinical Pharmacist - Remote Pharmacist - Practice Pharmacist:
Applicants MUST have previous general practice experience or have prior experience working as a GP Pharmacist.
· Undergraduate degree in pharmacy and registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
Role Requirements - Desirable -Clinical Pharmacist - Remote Pharmacist - Practice Pharmacist:
· Independent prescribing qualification for prescribing pharmacist (not essential)
· Knowledge and awareness of the legal, ethical, professional and organisational policies and procedures relevant to the role
· Qualification or enrolment on CPPE Clinical Pharmacist Training pathway. This will be offered for PCN pharmacists
· Experience in supporting common acute and long-term conditions
· Knowledge, awareness and experience of brief intervention and referral pathways (including community pharmacy) that provide opportunistic advice and support for preventable illness and/or long-term conditions receptive to lifestyle/pharmacological support
· Strong clinical leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and good understanding of PCN Pharmacist working.
· Ability to apply effective clinical judgement in the prioritisation and decision-making aspects of the role
Role Responsibilities – Pharmacist and Clinical Pharmacist
· Contributing to the improvement of health outcomes in long-term conditions as a member of the multidisciplinary primary care team
· Providing specialist knowledge and advice on pharmaceutical matters, including cost-effective prescribing and clinical guidelines for disease treatment, as well as providing evidence-based education and training for colleagues in partnership with the practice
· Reviewing patients’ acute medicines requests
· Completing discharge and clinic letters
· Drawing up structured medication reviews as PCN Pharmacist
· Advising and supporting patients with self-limiting conditions
· Helping improve communication about medication-related issues between the practice and other care providers
· Leading on the implementation of safe and efficient repeat prescribing systems
·A practicing Pharmacist with prior experience working as a Clinical Pharmacist, PCN Pharmacist or Practice Pharmacist focussed on delivering excellent clinical care.
· Supporting practice achievement of key Impact and Investment Fund - PCN Pharmacist and QOF targets as required GP Pharmacist or Practice Pharmacist
Core Prescribing Solutions is an award-winning, dynamic, fast-paced healthcare organisation with over 25 years’ combined experience in the NHS, primary care, health informatics and the pharmacy sector.
Core Prescribing Solutions provides tailor-made primary care packages through a fully managed clinical pharmacist or technician-led model suited to the needs of Primary Care Networks (PCNs), GP practices and clients to help reduce workloads and streamline processes.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established growing company
- The opportunity to become part of our friendly, hard-working and dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- Specialised training to help you to develop and thrive in your career
- Flexible working and remote pharmacist working
- Opportunity to grow and progress organically through the organisation
If you’re the ideal candidate, please submit your CV along with your notice period and availability.
Visit our careers page for more info at
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have general practice experience?
Work Location: On the road