Our client is a bustling Pharmacy with an established local presence. They are looking for a dynamic and personable Pharmacist to add to their team at a busy St. Thomas location. New graduates and new Canadians are welcome!!
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive wage of $50-60/hr
- Comprehensive company-paid benefit package (health, dental, vision)
- 3 weeks of vacation to start -- belong to an organization that values your work-life balance
- Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- RRSP match up to 4%
- Employee assistance program
- Staff discounts on retail and home healthcare products
- Waived dispensing fees at pharmacy
- Company social events -- build friendships and interact with your colleagues outside of work!
- Reimbursement for dues to professional organizations
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education -- stay up-to-date and ahead of the curve in an ever-evolving industry!
- Friendly, close-knit, and family-run business -- never feel like you're just a number!
- Relocation assistance package available for the right candidate
- Proper recording of prescriptions
- Advise patients/clients in their use of medication and equipment
- Establish relationships with healthcare professionals and address their inquiries
- Develop quality control processes and implement quality improvement tasks where appropriate
- Initiate and address Corrective Action Reports
- Supervise, support, and train other staff
- Valid licensure with Ontario College of Pharmacists
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or similar
- 1-2 years of experience with Kroll dispensing software
- Flexibility to work mornings, afternoons, weekends, and select statutory holidays, when scheduled
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are required
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to andrew.english@expresspros. com
Express SRG is committed to fair and equitable recruitment practices