We have a new opportunity for an organised, enthusiastic & experienced clinical pharmacist to join our Pharmacy Team due to progression of the current post holder within the ICB. You will need:
What we Offer:
- To be an authority on educational resources for pharmacy staff as you will have oversight of the provision of education and development of our pharmacy team (Post-Graduate and Pre-registration).
- To have a good understanding of the funding streams available to support continuing education and development
- Excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills
Who we are:
- Opportunities for training and development, personal and professional
- Collaborative working within and outside of the Trust: including development and support of apprenticeship and ACP roles and co-operation with HEE South in the Pre-registration Program
- Support from two experienced E&T Technicians, and good links with the ICS Pharmacy Workforce Lead.
- Your life outside HHFT is important and the Trust are happy to consider applications for flexible working patterns: to be discussed at interview
- To lead, develop, deliver and evaluate the provision of education and training within the Pharmacy Business Unit and to contribute, alongside the Associate Medical Director & Associate Nursing Director, to the Trust wide provision of Medicines Optimisation education & training within the Trust.
- To lead, manage and deliver the Pharmacy audit programme, working with the Trust Medicines Safety Officer and Deputy Chief Pharmacist.
- • To develop innovative systems of service delivery to improve the patient experience
- To support the development and delivery of the Pharmacy department Education and Training vision and strategy, including implementation of the new Initial Education and Training (IET) programs
The pharmacy teams are friendly and supportive. Our service has a strong multidisciplinary approach with extended roles, including medicines administration and advanced practitioner roles. The performance of our Training Team has been recognised as excellent after a regional audit and we are known for our keen approach to development.
About the trust:
Four core values (CARE) Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Encourage are in place to support of four clear objectives: outstanding care of patients, empowering staff, sustainable growth and innovating for the future.
Happy to Talk Flexible Working - all requests for flexible and part time working will be considered.
For further information about this role please see Job Description document attached.