Discover your potential with exciting opportunities at CPS!
Our team is continuing to grow and we are looking for more Clinical Pharmacists to join our team on a permanent basis.
Are you an enthusiastic and self-driven pharmacist who is passionate about patient care and who embraces the opportunity to learn and acquire new skills? If yes, then we would love to hear from you!
- GPhC registration
- Experience in primary care
- Proficiency in using the SystmOne or EMIS Web software
- Dealing with prescription requests
- Running medication review clinics
- Running chronic condition review clinics
- Completion of CPPE pathway
- IP qualification
Location: Remote (UK - based)
Contract: Permanent Employment
Salary: £41,000 - £47,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Full-time 37.5hrs/week
Benefits: Extensive training to be provided by award winning programmes. Support from an experienced clinical team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing prescriptions tasks
- Processing clinic letters
- Running Medication Reviews
- Running Chronic Condition Reviews
- Running Structured Medication Reviews
- Any other tasks or projects that we may require that is within the competencies of the Clinical Pharmacist
- The Pharmacist will be working as a part of our fantastic team of experienced Clinical Pharmacists and will have the full support of the team.
To apply: https://clinicalpharmacistsolutions.hiringplatform.co.uk/list/careers and use reference: CPS30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £41,000.00-£47,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Reference ID: CPS30