Up to £47,000 FTE (30 hours per week)
I am currently looking for a Pharmacist to join a large hospital group in the North East, this is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a clinical setting. My client is open to accepting candidates from a community background or newly qualified. The role would be based in a non-pharmacy site, meaning the successful candidate will take part in ward rounds, offering clinical advice, processing and auditing.
The post holder will be required to travel between two sites across Newcastle(1 day) and Middlesborough (3 days), mileage between the sites will be expensed.
- Clinical screening and services to clinical departments
- Procurement, audit, patient counselling and other associated pharmaceutical duties
- Attendance at relevant clinical governance meetings
- Providing advice to patients/carers and clinical staff on pharmaceutical products as required
- Adhering to GPhC Standards of conduct, ethics and performance
- Supporting clinical managers in providing effective training and competency review of registered staff
Applicants will have:
- Degree in Pharmacy and registered with the GPhC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility to work across the 2 sites
- Contributory pension scheme
- Career development
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Buy and sell holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- No weekends
- Mileage back
To be considered for this role please send over your CV using the link or get in touch with Natalie Boaler on 07458142826.