Pharmacy Consulting Limited is recruiting, we are looking for an experienced Senior Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst, our office is based in Farnborough. If you have a passion for quality and are open to a genuinely exciting role with a dynamic entrepreneurial consultancy then we would love to speak with you.
We are offering a full-time position with an immediate start date. If your skills match the following attributes and role requirements then please send your cv to us
Do you have the following attributes –
Passion for quality
Attention to detail
Ability to plan and manage workflow
Excellent communication skills
Role Requirements -
- To complete regular audit checks on external communication with clients providing feedback to the applicable RP
- Complete monthly checks on client documentation providing feedback to the applicable RP.
- To take responsibility for resolving client complaints and ensuring adequate responses to those complaints within identified timeframes
- Liaise with other areas as required to gather the facts of each complaint
- Make decisions on the validity of each complaint and recommended corrective action
- Issue decisions to clients and seek feedback on our complaint handling process
- To manage all Quality records and documentation
- Aid in the review and implementation of the PCL quality system.
- Aid the RP in completion of Quality documentation for our clients.
- Aid the RP with external audits
- Provide RP support
- Ensure that only current issues of documents are available at point of use (both hard copy and electronic copy)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location