Your new company
You will be working for a global pharmaceuticals company operating in over 80 countries delivering specialist products to over 6 million patients. The business has grown in the last few years to a revenue of over £100 million and sales of over £300 million. Fantastic working culture with an office move planned to an open-plan collaborative office as well as regular social events.
Your new role
You will be working as a Finance Manager reporting to the Head of Finance & Operations. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing 3 finance analysts and overseeing their transactional work
- Presenting to your line manager & CFO on a quarterly basis
- Reconciling intercompany data and balance sheets to provide analysis for senior stakeholders
- Key point of contact for any queries relating to the ERP system
- Supporting the finance analysts with any queries within their roles.
- Support in improving processes across the team
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a technically strong ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant ideally with some exposure to IFRS and multi-currency experience. If coming from an industry background, needs to be from an industry related to supply chain/inventory/stock/goods. Must be keen to learn and get involved with the team.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a 15% bonus which is usually paid out - based on company and personal performance as well as a generous benefits package including pension contributions. Fantastic opportunity to join a recently formed team gaining fantastic exposure to a global business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.