We are recruiting on behalf of a lovely Independently owned Community Pharmacy who are seeking a full-time Pharmacist for a really lovely community branch based within Carterton, Oxfordshire.
This role is suitable for a professional, caring Pharmacist with high volume experience and someone who is looking for that next challenge to grow an already established Pharmacy with a great support team behind them!
Benefits & Rewards for this role include:
- EXCELLENT Salary & Holidays & share of services as bonus
- Staff discount
- GPhC subscription paid
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring expert care and service is delivered at all times.
- Working with the branch team and using your own intuition, expertise, and experience to deliver high class professional service.
- Providing expert advice and care to patients.
- Actively supporting the development and training of colleagues.
- Hold valid GPhC Registration or be eligible for registration on the date of commencement.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a Community Pharmacy environment or similar.
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services.
- Have the relevant CPPE training to offer MURs, NMS and Flu vaccines.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 6.30pm
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire
All applicants must have an MPharm degree or equivalent and be registered with the GPhC by the date on which you start.
If you’re ready to develop your clinical skills, explore your potential and make a difference to your patients, then please apply via the link below or get in touch with our Recruitment specialists today to discuss your next career move!