Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
BAP Pharma are the fastest-growing, independently owned pharmaceutical clinical trials supply organisation, with specialist divisions in Comparator Sourcing, Secondary Packaging & Labelling and Global Storage & Distribution.
In the last 2 years alone, we have seen incredible growth of 53% and 44% in revenues and we are forecasting to post revenues in excess of £350m in 2022, giving further growth in excess of 50% across our 3 sites in the USA, UK and Germany. Our story is one of incredible growth and success, which has culminated in receiving many prestigious awards, including recognition in Diversity & Inclusion and Social & Environmental and the expansion of our core operations internationally.
We are now looking for highly qualified, experienced and passionate professionals who are dedicated to providing unparalleled customer service, to continue to drive our business forward and become a part of our success story.
Logistics Coordinator - The Role:
The role of the Logistics Coordinator is to plan, organise and monitor transportation of medicinal products from suppliers to BAP Pharma Limited followed by dispatch to customers internationally. Liaise with BAP Pharma approved courier companies and arrange timely shipments at all times.
* Proactively organise shipments and liaise with courier companies.
* Negotiate rates with common carrier representatives.
* Manage BAP Pharma's transport aspects and report to line manager.
* Liaise with suppliers and clients on organising and delivering timely shipments.
* Prepare paperwork to meet regulatory requirements.
* Prepare commercial invoices for products to be exported.
* Ensure handling of accurate delivery charges are provided.
* Take ownership of entire logistics process and to ensure steps are in place to maintain integrity of products during transportation.
* Prepare product picking notes, delivery notes, packing lists and invoices for all shipments.
* Proactively make recommendations regarding courier companies and ensure their effectiveness.
* Ensure systems are put in place to improve the logistics operations at BAP Pharma.
* Responsible for providing accurate reports to track performance and enable decision making.
* Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Coordinate daily logistics activities.
* Track and monitor delivery status and the movement of goods to customer.
Logistics Coordinator - What we need from you:
* 3 years' work experience in a logistics capacity, including all aspects of liaising and relationships with courier companies.
* IT/Computer Literate
* Database and operational experience with stock control systems.
* Knowledge of Import / Export process, incoterms, temperature-controlled shipments, customs and paperwork required to comply regulations and laws.
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
* Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities, ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
* Good interpersonal and team player skills.
* Customer service skills and excellent telephone manner is essential.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Concern for impact
* Diplomacy with clients and business partners
* Interpersonal awareness and sensitivity
* Results focus
* Attention to detail
* Flexibility and adaptability
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful within this role, apply today.
No agencies please.