Location: Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Up to £43,000.00 per year
Contract: Full Time OR Part Time, Permanent
BAP Pharma are the fastest-growing, independently owned pharmaceutical clinical trials supply organisation, with specialist divisions in Comparator Sourcing, Secondary Packaging & Labelling and Global Storage & Distribution. In the last 2 years alone, we have seen incredible growth of 53% and 44% in revenues and we are forecasting to post revenues in excess of £350m in 2022, giving further growth in excess of 50% across our 3 sites in the USA, UK and Germany. Our story is one of incredible growth and success, which has culminated in receiving many prestigious awards, including recognition in Diversity & Inclusion and Social & Environmental and the expansion of our core operations internationally.
We are now looking for highly qualified, experienced and passionate professionals who are dedicated to providing unparalleled customer service, to continue to drive our business forward and become a part of our success story.
HR Adviser - The Role:
The role of the HR Adviser is to provide trusted and high-quality generalist HR advice and support to managers on a full range of HR-related topics, with a strong focus on recruitment in the UK, US and German markets. Would suit full-time or part-time candidate.
As our HR Adviser your main responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment activities, including acting as the first point of contact for candidates; liaising and maintaining relationships with external agencies; planning interviews and recruitment tests; conducting interviews and other recruitment support tasks as required.
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees; enabling a smooth transition of new starters into the business and completing the relevant pre-employment checks and documentation.
- Involvement in absence management and leavers process.
- Advice and support on employment law and employee relations matters (including absence management, performance management and guidance on other HR policies and procedures).
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR policies and processes in line with legislative changes and practices.
- Process employee changes, including correspondence and updating the HRI System
- Produce reports on HR metrics.
- Supporting the HR team on various projects and initiatives as required.
HR Adviser - What we need from you:
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Good experience in HR and recruitment
- CIPD qualification (either full or part-qualified) and a proven interest and knowledge of HR, employment law and Recruitment
- Ability to handle challenging conversations in a harmonious and professional manner.
- Proficient organisation and time management skills; ability to multi-task multiple projects and demands
- Ability to work independently to a high standard and ensure deadlines are met under pressure.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with good facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong team-player skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Concern for impact
- Interpersonal awareness and sensitivity
- Attention to detail
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful within this role, apply today.
No agencies please.