Are you friendly and organised with a passion for providing excellent customer service but looking to further your skills and career?
Here we aim to build the best prescription experience in Oldham. Sounds ambitious, right? But that’s okay, because we’ve got a fantastic team of talented, creative and forward-thinking people, that are key in helping us get there.
As a Delivery Driver, you’ll build strong relationships with our pharmacy teams and local customers who can’t get to our stores for their prescriptions or healthcare products. These are often some of the most vulnerable members of the community, and our home delivery service is vital to their wellbeing. Your local knowledge and a passion for delivering a great service will ensure that your valuable cargo gets to the right patient at the right time! It is essential you have a Full UK Driving Licence, good knowledge of the local area and have the flexibility to cover other drivers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of medication to customers from store
- Collection of prescriptions from doctor’s surgeries where required
- Completion of all legally required training in order to carry out duties
- Completion of daily paperwork with all legal requirements fully adhered to
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- driving: 1 year (required)
Work Location: On the road