Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Building end-users reports and data visualization dashboard for the Pharmacy department, using various software and systems such as Epic Cogito Reporting suites (Slicer Dicer,Reporting Workbench), Enterprise Data Warehouse and Tableau software.
ii. Extract, compile and analyze standard report from clinical and automation systems to facilitate departmental and individual decision making.
iii. Customize reports and provide database management to address departmental needs not addressed throughstandard reports.
iv. Provide extracted data for clinical research, operation review, or validation of informatics implementation. Reporting may then be incorporated into visual dashboards to help managers to review and track operation functions such as the percentage of medication reconciliation and the specialized clinic workload.
- Support the build, design, testing and on-site support for the NGEMR system.
vi. Maintain EMR and Pharmacy system setups by ensuring timely updates to support workflow, processes, and changes within the department.
- Conduct clinical review for appropriateness of medication orders.
- Ensure operational efficiency to meet desired turnaround time.
- Supervise performance and conduct appraisal.
- Involve in national or institutional work groups and projects.
- EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy from anaccredited University recognized by the Singapore Pharmacy Council.
- At least 1-2 years ofclinical working experience with health IT background/ projects preferred
- Prior Epic certification /Informatics roles will be an added advantage
- PROFESSIONAL LICENCE
- Registered with the Singapore Pharmacy Council
- Valid practicing license