Job: M&E Project Manager
Project: Data Centre
Due to continued expansion a market leading Main Contractor require an M&E Project Manager.
Their existing projects portfolio include large scale Commercial and Residential, Life Science/Pharma, Mission critical as well as future high profile projects.
• Manage & coordinate all phases of the Mechanical Services project delivery cycle from
• Pre-Construction & Planning, Construction, Testing & Commissioning
• Co-ordinate design team information & details in time for project delivery activities
• Ensure implementation of the MEP deliverables on the project
• Ensure all MEP works are carried out to the highest level of safety.
• Inspect all installation works against the agreed level of the approved quality plan.
• Monitor programmes & review installation progress of MEP services
• Work collaboratively with the design team, MEP subcontractors, and the wider project team
• Relevant Third level Degree
• 10+ years experience preferably with a main contractor
• Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects is preferred (Mission Critical, Pharma, Data Centres, Hi-Tech)
• Chartered or working towards chartership
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Excellent IT skills