Come and join our expanding team- training will be provided.
Tier 2 immigration approved
Counter Assistant/ dispenser required to work as part of a tight knit team in a busy community pharmacy. Hours and working patterns are flexible. Vacancy 30-35 hours a week.
Applicants must be patient orientated and have prior retail pharmacy experience.
PHONE- 01422 647242 - please email cvs due to high number of calls being recieved.
Job Purpose:Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- * Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- * Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- * Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- * Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- * Organises medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- * Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- * Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- * Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- * Prepares reports by collecting and summarising information
- .* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Skills/Qualifications:Supply Management, organisation, Integrity, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Quality Focus, Supply Management, Analysing Information , Informing Others
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £7.49-£10.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 01/03/2023