PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We are looking to recruit a full-time or part-time Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant qualified to NVQ level 1, if not then PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE in a Dispencer REQUIRED. to work in a busy pharmacy located in Chadwell Heath to join our team.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent customer service and communication skills. You will need to have a good eye for detail as accuracy is important, be able to work well as a team in a busy, high pressured environment and be able to effectively prioritise a varied workload.
Previous Pharmacy experience required for this position .
- To prepare and dispense medication.
- To help patients with their needs and queries.
- Be able to assist in all parts of the dispensary such as dossette boxes, re-ordering prescriptions and handling repeat medications.
- To create a professional relationship with patients.
- To provide appropriate advice to customers on minor ailments and where appropriate refer them to the pharmacist.
- To also be able to work on the counter as required.
In return, you will receive an attractive salary and also very pleasant working conditions from which to operate. We will also be offering the candidate on-going training to further develop their career.
To apply, please send us your CV in the first instance.
As this will most likely Lead to become a permanent position.
Interviews will be carried out via a quick.10 minutes video call between between 10 AM and 8 .P.M
If you have previously applied to our company and were not successful, please do apply again .
Job Types: Full-time / Part-time
- PHARMACY: THREE MONTHS (Required)
- GCSE or equivalent in maths (Preferred)
- SALARY RATE
- £10- £15 / hour
Job Type: Part-time / Very flexibly
approximately 32 hours weekly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £15000.00 to £28000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £2,100.00-£2,600.00 per month
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 10/03/2023