We are looking for a personable and experienced pharmacist with a passion for helping people. You'll need to have a solid knowledge of various medications, experience communicating with staff and patients.
- Oversee and manage drug inventory levels.
- Perform age checks to ensure that all patients are of legal age.
- Perform incident reports when necessary.
- Greet customers and assist them with their needs.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with suppliers.
- Provide product information to customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Temporary contract
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person