Due to an internal move, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager to join the established Pharmacy team at our Skegness store, which dispenses over 11,033 valued items on average to the local community each month.
At Morrisons Pharmacy, we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It's natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will have every opportunity to lead and shape your service and put it right at the heart of the store.
Our Pharmacy Managers are responsible for:
- Dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, giving healthcare advice to customers including providing consultations and diabetes checks
- Developing your Pharmacy team making sure you implement and share best practice
- Emphasising the importance of clinical governance and investing time in training your team
- Proactively developing Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner, adhering to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems
- Focusing on day to day operations, as well as the medium term operation, regularly conducting audits to maintain high standards