Base salary £57k -£70k (flexible options 4.5 - 5.5 day week) plus bonus package.
Exciting times for our pharmacy! Following our relocation out of the local GP surgery in 2021 we have continued to grow and provide a well received service in our area. We have just taken delivery of a state-of-the-art pharmacy dispensing robot with the aim of exchanging some of the mundane daily tasks for more interesting and meaningful services for our patients.
We are a lovely community pharmacy near Arundel and Bognor Regis dispensing c8,000 items/month to our local population. We are looking for a motivated and personable individual who would enjoy providing a valuable community service to our customers and joining our great team. You will be a hardworking self starter with the keen attention to detail needed to run and grow this exciting small business with the autonomy not afforded by bigger, chain pharmacies. You will also have the initiative and drive to build on the opportunities afforded by the robot both for business growth and enhanced services.
Flexible options working 4.5 - 5.5 days per week - salary of £57,000 to £70,000 p.a. with the opportunity for a further significant bonus based on realistic, achievable, annual objectives. With the opportunity that our robot provides, we think there is great scope for a new pharmacy manager to fully engage in growing and improving all aspects of the business and hence, for realising the bonus scheme and/or other benefits. The role is available from 1st February 2023 (later starting date would be considered).
What does a Pharmacist Manager role at our pharmacy look like?
· Full responsibility for all aspects of the business – providing experience and development for someone who would like to establish and grow their career in running a community pharmacy business
· Developing efficient and effective dispensing, stock and other community pharmacy related processes optimising the opportunities of the new pharmacy dispensing robot
· Leading a small, dedicated team and supporting their development
· Driving the development of enhanced services (e.g. flu vaccination, Hypertension and other additional services) and leading the annual Pharmacy Quality Scheme initiatives
· Creatively growing the business and problem-solving
· Providing an efficient, effective and clinically-sound service for our local population and maintaining our reputation as part of our community
· Working closely with a local Care Home to provide a responsive service
· Has a MPharm degree or equivalent and maintains current fully qualified registration with the GPhC.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £57,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- ARUNDEL: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do not apply unless you are qualified to work as a pharmacist in the UK.
Work Location: One location