Westfield Walk Pharmacy is a small business in Leominster, HR6 8HD. We are professional, fast-paced, challenging, and our goal is to Support our loyal customer base to better health.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- Safe work environment
H G Clewer Ltd is looking for a second pharmacist to join our friendly workforce. We are a long established family run business situated in Leominster, a historic market town on the Welsh border, who run two pharmacies dedicated to caring for the needs of the local people. We are a high dispensing volume Pharmacy. You will be supported by the experienced Superintendent as well as trained support staff to offer a large range of services. You will need to be able to cummunicate effectively and run an efficient and profitable dispensary and shop area. A minimum of three years Pharmacist experience with GPhC registration is required. Your main duties will be:
* To deliver all essential, enhanced and advanced services offered currently in the Pharmacy as well as intoducing new services as appropriate
* Ensure that all professional, legal and ethical standards are met.
* Work collabotatively with the Superintendent and other staff to maintain high standards of patient care.
* Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
* Nurture and develop long term relationships with patients and maintain existing ones.
* Ensure that waiting times for patients are kept to a minimun and all resources are utilised effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Salary: £25.00-£27.00 per hour
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leominster, Herefordshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Pharmacist: 3 years (required)
- GPHC registration (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: WWP Pharmacist