Are you looking for an exciting new role in a high performing and supportive team? Perhaps you are ready for your next challenge? We have a fantastic opportunity for a experienced Administrator to join the Wokingham Urgent Community Response Team.
You will be a key member of team, providing administrative support to the multidisciplinary team, which includes a Consultant Geriatrician, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Registered General Nurses, Paramedic Practitioner, Healthcare Assistants and Therapists. In addition, you will be working closely with the Senior Administrator and the Reading UCR and West Berkshire UCR Administrators in the review and streamlining processes and procedures across the service.
You will be a team player and work collaboratively with staff from all disciplines whilst maintaining high professional standards. You will ensure good communication and effective processes and procedures are maintained across the service.
The post holder will be required to work between 8.00-5.00pm, Monday to Friday. The role is based at Cremyll Road and staff parking is available on site
Interviews to be held 12th April 2023
- Provide dedicated administrative support the Wokingham Urgent Community Response, a team of doctors, nurses, paramedic practitioners and therapists
- The postholder is expected to liaise effectively and professionally with all levels of staff, external organisations and the public, dealing with confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Ensure all office systems are maintained to a high standard, both electronic and hard copy, across the service, developing systems to ensure that services run smoothly through having well planned and organised administrative systems and processes in place.
- Work flexibly in response to service need across our multiple sites
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is a specialist mental health and community health services trust. Rated ‘outstanding’ by the CQC, we’re committed to providing the best possible care to people across Berkshire.
The trust employs almost 5,000 people over more than 100 sites and community settings across Windsor & Maidenhead, Slough, Bracknell Forest, Wokingham, Reading and West Berkshire.
As an inclusive employer, we value diversity and are proud to be a Stonewall 100 Top Employer. Whatever your background or individual needs, at Berkshire Healthcare you’ll be supported by friendly and professional managers to succeed.
These are the values that we live by at Berkshire Healthcare:
- Caring for and about you is our top priority
- Committed to providing good quality, safe services
- Working Together with you to develop innovative solutions
We welcome people who share these values to come and work for us.
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Catherine Goddard Job title: UCR Advanced Clinical Pharmacist Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number: 07766423587