Location: Marlow, SL7 1TB
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Are you looking to start a new chapter? Do you like to organise and help others? Would you like to work for a successful growing Company who values all their employees?
BAP Pharma is a global leader in Clinical Trials supply, specialising in comparator sourcing and secondary packaging. Founded in 2011, we are an incredible story of growth and success, with offices in the UK, USA and Germany.
We are now looking to recruit an Administrator to support our Facilities, Safety & Sustainability Manager with the smooth running of our office in Marlow, from answering the telephone to meeting visitors, managing office stock, booking travel arrangements and general office administration tasks.
You will be joining a professional and passionate team who pride ourselves on delivering our promises to each other and our customers. Our culture is one of openness, honesty and respect where one of our core values is Care, which is evident throughout the business.
Office Administrator - The Role:
As our Office Administrator your main responsibilities will include:
* Answering and dealing with telephone calls and enquiries, taking relevant messages
* Managing incoming and outgoing office post and deliveries
* Welcoming visitors
* Ensuring facilities are maintained in a healthy and clean manner including kitchen and office equipment
* Order and monitor stock for the office, ensuring the office is stocked correctly for kitchen, stationery, office equipment and furniture
* Responsible for and manage the onsite meeting rooms, ensuring rooms are always kept to a high professional standard and are set up/ready for use
* Organising food and beverages as required
* Raising purchase orders and place orders for non-stock items, e.g. packaging materials for the warehouse and office
* Booking and assisting with planning of company events
* Supporting senior executives when required, printing and scanning of documents, booking restaurants
* Working with external travel companies and coordinate business travel arrangements (flights, taxi pick-ups, cars, hotels), ensuring a seamless travel experience for all BAP employees and visitors
* Assisting with ad-hoc projects when required
Office Administrator - What we need from you:
To be successful in this role you must have;
* Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
* Strong organisational skills and multitask skills
* Good knowledge of MS Office packages
* Passion for helping others
You will also be able to prioritise your own workload, taking initiative and being a self-starter. You must be able to work alone effectively and also play a part in the team and wider business when required with a positive helpful approach.
In return BAP Pharma offers;
* A competitive salary and benefits package
* Life assurance
* Employer assistance programme
* Access to and contribution from BAP to private medical insurance
* Free parking
* adhoc company lunches and events
Apply now to find out more about this exciting opportunity to join our Team!
No agencies please