Integrate and support the team to deliver exceptional patient care to the communities we serve.
- Up to full time hours. 1 in 2 Saturdays. Flexible working.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Working as a second pharmacist working alongside our Pharmacist Managers
- Term time contracts available
As part of our expansion with we have two roles available for pharmacists to join our team across our Glasgow locations.
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified pharmacist or an experienced pharmacist looking for a new challenge. Ideally, we are seeking a Pharmacist who is looking to become an independent prescriber or who is currently working towards, to build upon the current Pharmacy First Plus service set up. Support will be given to those looking to undertake the prescribing qualification.
The team of accuracy checker, dispensers and healthcare assistants/front shop are all extremely competent and have all been working together for several years.
Flexible working days.
Innovative Pharmacy Group:
We offer a range of services (full training will be provided to support):
- Travel clinic
- Diagnostic testing
- Private Pharmacy services
- Independent Prescribing
You are a GPhC registered Pharmacist.
We are looking for a dedicated Pharmacist who will strive to go above and beyond to deliver great patient care.
- Up to full time hours
- Flexible work pattern
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- GPhC fees paid
- Staff discount
- Team building activities
- Additional training. IP funded. Training days paid. DMP/DPP provided. Guaranteed salary increase post successful training.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 36 per week
Salary: £43,500.00-£49,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- GPhC Pharmacist: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: One location