Clinical Pharmacist - Private Hospital
Up to £40,000 with benefits and paid enhancements
Here at MediTalent we are recruiting for Clinical Pharmacist to join the pharmacy department within this private hospital based in Cheadle. The client is looking for someone who is passionate about career development. They'll happily offer a clear career path with access to further education which will lead to progression to higher levels.
This role would be suitable for a pharmacist who has some postgraduate experience and has a keen interest working within a hospital setting.
Additional Needs / Information
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy)
- have a minimum of 1 years postgraduate Pharmacy experience within a Hospital environment
- Keen interest in additional learning and progression
- To facilitate the daily running of the pharmacy department, providing a safe and effective medicines management service to all
- Contribute to safe and effective use of medicines
Salary And Benefits
- 25 days holiday a year (increasing during employment)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.