A fantastic opportunity for a qualified Pharmacist to join our thriving community pharmacy.
The Pharmacist will be responsible for overseeing the daily business operations of the pharmacy, including dispensing prescription medication and advising clients and delivering NHS services. They will build and maintain relationships with customers and clients, maintaining and developing links with local GPS. Excellent communication and listening skills are essential with the ability to explain things clearly and understand the customer’s needs.
The successful person will be dynamic and willing to drive the business forward and able to identify opportunities for new business and services.
All candidates wishing to apply for the role, will require a current valid GPHC registration. Ideally a minimum of 1 years of community pharmacy experience. In addition, the successful candidate will be able promote all aspects of pharmacy services whether NHS or private.
- Must be registered on the GPhC
- 1 years community pharmacy experience desirable
- Have desire to progress and be part of a great team
- Personal Qualities
- We are looking for a highly organised and self-motivated individual with a can do attitude and positive approach.
- A highly-organised individual with good attention to detail.
Package and Benefits - On offer is a competitive salary package including:
- Paid holidays
- GPHC Fees paid
- Competitive Salary with Benefits/Perks
- Staff Discount
- Ongoing training and development.
- Head Office Support and Online SOP's.
Please note we can only accept applications if you are currently on the GPhC register.