An exciting opportunity has become available to join the team at Change Grow Live Tower Hamlets team as a part time Community Pharmacy Liaison Lead. This post is a new and exciting role, with scope to really develop our services in a positive way.
The purpose of the Community Pharmacy Lead role is to ensure that Change Grow Live services throughout Tower Hamlets, maximise the use of community pharmacies as means to promote healthy outcomes for service users.
Salary: £30,316.74 to £32,412.09 (pro rata) dependent on experience (Inner London Weighting applies: £3,915.44)
Hours: 22.5hrs per week
What we will give to you:
• 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) rising by 1 day for each years’ service (pro rata for PT to a maximum of 30 days)
• Paid ‘Wellness’ hour each week along with a ‘Wellness’ hub and Employee Assist Programme
• Contributory pension scheme
• A great selection of benefits incl. discounts for shopping, cinema, holidays, etc.
• A friendly and supportive team
• Training, career development & progression opportunities
About the role:
• Act as the primary point of contact with the LPC and local pharmacies ensuring that there is regular and good quality communication with these partners
• Attend meetings with LPC and CDLIN as required
• Promote the work of Reset Treatment service across the borough of Tower Hamlets, and ensure the use of pharmacies is maximised to promote healthy outcomes for our service users
• Ensure that pharmacies are providing a range of intervention including supervised consumption, needle exchange, naloxone, alcohol brief interventions, and BBV testing
• Expand the network of pharmacies offering services to ensure good coverage throughout Tower Hamlets.
• Support pharmacies and local teams to resolve pharmacy related queries
• Deliver training to pharmacy staff, and organise bespoke events to pharmacy, CGL staff and other key stakeholders.
• Report all relevant incidents to CDLIN, and support CGL staff with the investigation of pharmacy related incidents
• Audit the work of local pharmacies to ensure there is a positive experience of CGL service users
• Use Pharma outcomes and other systems to collect and collate data
• Create reports for service managers and commissioners regarding pharmacy activity
• Support in ensuring that pharmacies receive payments for their activities
• Work closely with the Change Grow Live national pharmacy team to ensure that CGL staff and pharmacies are aware of best practice and changes in guidance
This role is subject to a DBS.
For further information please contact: Sundeep Thandi on
Salary Range (pro rata if part time):CGL points 28 to 30 (£30,316.74 - £32,412.09)ILW / OLW /Fringe:Inner London Weighting (£3,915.44)If you have any questions on this opportunity that you would like to talk through please contact us using the below details::Sundeep Thandi | Sundeep.Thandi@cgl.org.uk :This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check at an enhanced level.