Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients.
Eucalyptus is a house of consumer healthcare brands built off of a core shared technology and services layer. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We provide a personalised, high-touch model of care that enables patients to access evidence-based, supportive and sustainable weight management. Our model promotes accessibility and accountability to patients who have traditionally struggled to achieve their goals in a stigmatised and poorly managed condition.
Incoming patients interface through an online questionnaire which collects key health information. This data is then surfaced in the Prescriber's platform to streamline the consultation and prescription decisions.
Patients also undergo a model of high-touch care beyond the initial prescription with our Medical Support team, health coaches, dieticians and regular Prescriber check-ins.
We're currently looking for passionate Prescribers to join in our goal of making healthcare accessible, convenient and safe. Join us in providing an online medical support network of qualified specialists like yourself. You will have the ability to be working from home and we will work with you to find the best schedule for your online consultations to be conducted.
- Through tele-health, conduct asynchronous text-based consultations with patients, including assessing and prescribing medication for patients as necessary;
- Adhere to our SOPs, quality and safety procedures and policies, and complete all required training;
- Provide an exceptional clinical experience for patients through the delivery of prompt and empathetic care on the platform.
Skills and mindset:
- Qualified as an independent pharmacist prescriber; Current registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Valid professional indemnity insurance that covers your prescribing activity
- A high level of empathy and a passion for delivering exceptional patient experience
- Organised, reliable, and can work well in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Skilled at using technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
Bonus points for:
- Experience in online prescribing
- Experience in prescribing for weight loss
- Work from the comfort of your home (must be UK-based)
- Support from our tele-health customer experience team and clinical team
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work from 10-40 hours per week, with flexibility around your schedule
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Support from our team of operations leads, patient support specialists, and your fellow Euc Prescribers
- Avoid unpaid admin work - our technology platform is designed to automate workflows like letter templates and electronic patient notes
- Use tele-health to provide inclusive, empathetic and non-stigmatised care and vastly improve the patient experience
- Sweet Euc merch