Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients.
Eucalyptus is a house of consumer healthcare brands built off of a core shared technology and services layer. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We provide a personalised, high-touch model of care that enables patients to access evidence-based, supportive and sustainable weight management. Our model promotes accessibility and accountability to patients who have traditionally struggled to achieve their goals in a stigmatised and poorly managed condition.
Incoming patients interface through an online questionnaire which collects key health information. This data is then surfaced in the Prescriber's platform to streamline the consultation and prescription decisions.
Patients also undergo a model of high-touch care beyond the initial prescription with our Medical Support team, health coaches, dieticians and regular Prescriber check-ins.
As a member of our in-house clinical team you will be critical to this mission. You will be our first in-house Prescriber in the UK team, joining us to achieve our goal of making healthcare accessible, convenient and safe.
- Through tele-health, conduct asynchronous text-based consultations with patients, including assessing and prescribing medication for patients as required;
- Provide outstanding medical advice to patients, which creates lasting impressions because of its depth and personalisation;
- Demonstrate knowledge and awareness relevant to the areas we prescribe;
- Adhere to our SOPs, quality and safety procedures and policies, and complete all required training;
- Triage medical enquiries efficiently to ensure excellent patient safety and care is received;
- Respond to medical incidents;
- Be a critical point of contact for our Eucalyptus partnered clinicians and working closely with a team of medical and clinical directors to assist in building processes and systems that get better over time;
- Assist in the creation of medical knowledge centres that empowers our broader team to provide deeper and more personalised patient experiences.
Skills and mindset:
- Qualified as an independent pharmacist prescriber; Current registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Valid progressional indemnity insurance that covers your prescribing activity
- A high level of empathy and a passion for delivering exceptional patient experience
- Organised, independent and can work well in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Skilled at using technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
Bonus points for:
- Experience in online prescribing
- Experience in prescribing for weight loss
We are on a growth journey, in the UK alone - we have gone from 0 to 3,000+ patients in just 8 months! We are proud to have built a patient-centric platform that provides end-to-end healthcare at scale.
Work with best-in-class doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the world. Learn from some world-class marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from McKinsey, Bain, Atlassian, Canva, Google, Optiver, Koala, Manual and many many more.
We value building together, with 3 set days in our office in central London.
Fun office parties and team dinners so you can bond with your team regularly.
Offer a competitive remuneration package plus government contributions.
Eucalyptus and brand merch designed by our very own in-house creative team.