The Storehouse Pharmacy is a well established chemist which has been trading for over 22 years. It is a family run chemist and the proprietors are Tom and Gail Grey. The Shop offers multiple services including a local delivery service for prescriptions.
A position has become available for a medicine counter assistant to join our excellent established team.
We are a busy growing pharmacy which means the role can be demanding with changing targets. We are looking for someone who is reliable, hardworking, honest and a team player with excellent communication skills.
Customer service excellence is paramount for this role and the core focus of the pharmacy which would need to be of the highest standard at all times.
Your duties will include:
- Selling counter medines and giving advice to customers, referring to senior team members when appropriate.
- Handing out precriptions to customers and sorting prescriptions for the delivery driver.
- Tailoring conversations with every customer to ensure they leave your pharmacy feeling informed and confident about their healthcare needs.
- Checking and accepting orders efficiently and employing correct stock control procecures.
- Complying with legal and professional requirements and accepted guidance on professional practice.
Working hours would be 24.5 hours a week. Some overtime may be available throughout the year
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 23 per week
Salary: £10.52-£11.32 per hour
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Pharmacy: 1 year (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 31/03/2023