Wilson Pharmacy is seeking a hardworking, assertive and eager pharmacist to join our passionate Port Coquitlam team, as soon as possible!
Wilson Pharmacy has been an integral part of the community decades and we strive to provide the highest level of commitment and care to our patients. We provide pharmacy services to our local community as well as long-term care services across the lower mainland.
Candidates must be available to work weekends. Job will start with minimum 20 hours a week.
Our commitment to you:
- Providing a safe, secure, and supportive environment
- Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
- Work schedules that allow for a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
- Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively with the team to complete pending tasks
- Provide counselling on prescriptions, over the counter/behind the counter products and all health-related issues, including but not limited to indications, contra-indications, adverse effects, drug interactions and dosage
- Be assertive and motivated to excel above and beyond expectations
- Communicate with other healthcare professionals within the circle of care to provide optimal customer care
- Provide timely and positive resolutions to customer needs and requests from other healthcare providers
The ideal candidate has the following strengths:
- Must be registered and in good standing with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Long Term Care operations, automated packaging - PacMed and VBM
- Assertive/independent thinking and work ethic
- Quick and decisive resolutions to problems
- Minimum 1 year Pharmacy experience required.
Benefits: Yes! We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and life insurance!
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- $42.00-$48.00 commensurate with level of experience
Only successful applicants will be contacted.