📢📢FT Staff Pharmacist needed 1 hour NW of Moncton, BC📢📢
Located: 1 hour NW of Moncton, BC
Job Title: Staff Pharmacist
Job Type: Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
RPI Consulting Group is the largest staffing agency in Canada for the Healthcare industry, working with the most prominent Canadian healthcare institutions and pharmacies.
One of our clients is a well known chain retail pharmacy located near Moncton, BC. We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist who can start as soon as possible!
The pharmacist will be responsible for regular clinic duties, checking prescriptions for accuracy in a timely manor, and patient counselling. Full assistant coverage throughout shift. System used at this Pharmacy is Kroll Windows, knowledge using system is considered an asset. Injection/Methadone certification is preferred.
Shift Times: 9 AM to 6 PM
-250 Rx/day, 30-35 Meth, 40-50 Blister Packs.
Overlapping Pharmacist, 4-5 Techs
-Offering: $50-53/hr (Negotiable),
up to 20K Signing Bonus,
-5K Annual Retention Bonus (Paid Quarterly),
-3 weeks' Vacation (6%),
-Pension Plan (6% of Gross, 50% Match)
Your principal responsibilities include the following:
· Dispense tablets, liquids, ointments, and powders as prescribed
· Review prescriptions to ensure accuracy in dosage, needed ingredients, and suitability for patients
· Provide information on the use and effects of medications as well as potential drug interactions
· Keep records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, inventories, and registries of drugs
· Work alongside other healthcare professionals such as members of the team, interactions with nurses and doctors
· Provide a professional and safe environment for customers and pharmacy staff
· Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs if necessary
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy
· Licensed Pharmacist in good standing with the BC College of Pharmacists
. Experience with Kroll Windows is considered an asset
· A minimum of one year experience in a busy pharmacy setting is a strong asset
· High level of interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
To ensure your application is reviewed, please send a resume and to email@example.com or call number below. Please include job title in email
416.850.9809 Ext. 232