Pharmacy Dispenser - Full-time/Part Time
Pick Up Pharmacy, Hayes
Join our Passionate NHS Pharmacy Team and become a Local NHS Pharmacy Healthcare Assistant, Dispenser or Pharmacy Technician. Serve the local community serving customers on a day to day basis.
Pick Up Pharmacy located in Hayes, is part of the Pillbox Chemists Group, a family owned independent community pharmacy group with 24 branches across the South East of England. We are now recruiting full & part time pharmacy staff with flexible shifts with or without experience. This is a great opportunity for someone to enter the pharmacy profession or join our progressive team to further their opportunities. Full training will be provided leading to recognised Pharmacy MCA qualifications and you will gain a wealth of experience, with the possibility to further training and opportunities leading to NVQ 2-3 Pharmacy Dispensing Qualifications.
As part of the wider NHS our Pharmacy offers a number of NHS services to patients including Flu Jabs, Health Checks, Medicines Checks and Reviews, No Smoking Clinics and Blood Pressure Checks and you will be actively involved in being part of providing these services and also after the appropriate training provide some of these services yourself.
In addition to the above you will learn a huge amount about the NHS, Medicines, Pharmacy, Dispensing Processes and the services Pharmacists and Pharmacies provide to thousands of people on a daily basis in local communities. You can be part of a business providing a key NHS Healthcare Service.
- Pharmacy MCA
- Pharmacy NVQ2
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused & friendly
- Excellent Numeracy skills
- Self Motivated the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Fully Paid and recognised
- Fully Progressive Programme with a formal Pathway
- Blood Pressure Testing on Patients
- First Aid & CPR Training
- Health Checks
- No Smoking Programme
- Leading to Pharmacy ACT Technician with GPhc registration
Hours of Work
- Part-Time or Full Time Permanent
- Flexible Shifts
- Opportunity to do Extra Hours Overtime
- Monday - Friday 9am to 6:30pm
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive and depending on qualifications and experience
- Salary Reviewed with Training and Qualifications Progression
- 4 weeks Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 10% Staff Discount on Counter Medicines and Health & Beauty Products
- Fully Paid Training to NVQ3 or ACT Technician possibilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build their existing career in pharmacy and to further develop their role and qualifications.
If you are interested in healthcare and are customer focused and determined to provide a safe and quality service to patients to make a difference, then contact us now for more information or to apply.
To apply please send your CV through the advert and if you are shortlisted for an interview a member of our team will contact you within 1-2 weeks.
Staff safety is of prime concern. We provide full PPE to our staff for use at work at all times. Our premises have been adapted to support social distancing and staff protection.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£11.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Pharmacy: 1 year (required)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: PickUp03/2023